Thursday, February 10, 2011

Still Trudging Along....

on things other than UFO's... but it is getting me closer to being able to work on them!

Customers do have a way of coming first! :)

I have 2 super queen size quilts finished for a customer to pick up tomorrow that I made for a commission order!  Yay me!!

And I have been embroidering welcome bags for a quilting retreat that I am hosting in April.

So I am busy.....

....and I will be showing one UFO soon!

I do have one of the Reindeer Lap Throws almost quilted!!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Well yaaa for customers... and they were finishes!

Leeanne said...

I know how you are feeling, I am busy with customers quilts too...not complaining, but I don't get much of my stuff done, well not this week! Look forward to seeing what you have made.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Hey; it is those customers who keep us quilting and sewing; right? I know I don't want mine to stop....lol Can't wait to see your finishes...