Saturday, February 25, 2012

A timely reminder….

Wow….what a lot of finishes so far this month……and so beautiful too!!!!

Just a reminder though……the month is nearly over……and even though we have an extra day this month, being a leap year and all, we only have a few more days left to get your UFOs in to qualify for the February gift……(as well as the January one in case you missed out!)

housewives stitching

Keep on stitching ladies…..I can see Dawn and I will be very busy counting come Feb 29!!!!!

Sew many hugs

xo Wendy :O)

4 comments:

sunny said...

The pressure is on! I was on vacation for 12 days, so I'm trying to make up for lost stitching time. But I WILL have a finish by the end of the month.

Fiona said...

Ooooh yes.. I better do the last of the binding this weekend...
Hugz

Susan said...

Me too - I have a long lot of binding to hand sew on! (and last I looked I had a whole month - were did it go???)

Chris H said...

I got a UFO out today! Laid it out, put the backing fabric on the top and NOOOOOooooooo! Not enough backing fabric.
So I folded it up again.
I despair of ever getting anything finished *sniff*