Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another finish

Can't believe I have two finishes in one week. This little stitchery I started last fall and decided it was time to get back at it and finish it .It is a free Friday Freebie from Kaaren at the Painted Quilt , if you are not familiar with her work she is a very talented lady who is very generous with her designs and has several of her freebies available on her blog .
Since I love to color I thought I would add a little to the flower and leaves once the stitching was done and I am pleased with how this looks. Good old colored pencils and crayons ;-)
 Sheila

7 comments:

Barb said...

That is soooooo adorable!!!

Wendyb said...

Kaaren would be touched!!!! It's gorgeous Sheila.... and well done for getting two done already!!!! Woohoooo!!!!
xo
Wendy :O)

Maria said...

What a lovely finish Sheila. I just adore those stands you have in the US.

Susan said...

What a lovely hanging! _ coloured pencils and other pens have saved the day for me a number of times - amazing what they can hide!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

A wonderful finish, I love your flower

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Looks great with the coloring added. Great job Sheila!

miss~nance said...

Cute wallhanging - well done.

Gail