Sunday, April 29, 2012

Christmas Truffles

Since I was having a break from work over Easter and then 5 days from Anzac Day until today - I decided to tackle one of the "Big Projects" for April.  I guess I started this 4 or 5 years ago and I still had a few blocks to embroider as well as putting it all together.
The pattern is "Christmas Truffles" from Hugs & Kisses. It was a bit of a rush to finish it - and I had to photograph it today when it is quite dark and overcast - but its done and I'm posting before the end of the month so I get my little reward.  I have to say I think this is such a marvellous incentive - without the "push" from this blog - it would still be "in the box".


12 comments:

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Its gorgeous!! a real treasure, well done :)

Barb said...

This quilt is just spectacular!!!

sunny said...

It's wonderful! You must feel good about it's finish.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Woo hoo! A gorgeous finish!

Betsy said...

Susan, it is beautiful.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful, Susan! I've finished more projects in the last few months by being part of this blog than I did in the last two years. I love the little push.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So sweet!

Fiona said...

fabulous finish...
Hugz

Susan said...

Thanks everyone for your very positive comments - still thibking about May's project!!

Lyn said...

It looks fabulous

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful! A great finish!

Chris H said...

That is really lovely!