Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Angel for May


The only finish for this month is left over from last November when I was in the Tilda Christmas swap run by Cat of Catalina's Cottage. I had to make a prototype of the angel as I found some of the instructions a little lacking in information.  She only needed really minor things finished, like sewing up turning seams and hemming her dress.  Why do we always leave the little things unfinished?
This is my green Angel.  She matches the colour of the walls so perfectly too.
She sits all by herself because I modified the wings  slightly.

 I think that she will live in or around the buffet when it is cleared and is all nice and neat again.
The planned finishes for May are now carried over for June.  At least I have a bigger head start on them now.
Karen
Justpurrfick.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Miss Tilda looks very sweet sitting there all by herself Karin.
Great finish

GittaS said...

Put your green angel is magical!
Greetings from
Gitta

Chris H said...

CUTE!!!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I adore this sweet doll.