Sunday, May 20, 2012

Makes my heart melt

I have been making each of my grand children a cot quilt when they are born and then a BIG boy (or girl) bed quilt when they move from the cot into a single bed.

A couple of weeks ago I showed you Leo's which I managed to get done in time for his second birthday, and today I finished Mitchell's. 

Mitchell is the oldest of our six grandchildren, which is quite amazing since he was only 2 in December  (our kids all had babies at the same time).

Here is Mitchell proud as punch snuggled under his new quilt with his Nonno, doesn't it make your heart melt.

5 comments:

Tonya, Istanbul said...

Yummy, biteable cheeks!

Nancy said...

What a great picture.

Dianne Mitzel said...

This is an adorable picture, look at the little hands folded, so precious. I envy all your grandchildren, I have 2, and 2 great granddaughters..not nearly enough for me! You will be busy for a long time to come. Love your blog, visit daily..

Maria said...

Michell's quilt is great.Yes it is a real Ahhhhh!!!! photo.....

Chris H said...

Gorgeous photo, gorgeous wee man and the quilt? Awesome.