Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Finish - Just in time again

Gosh - I know I work best when I have a deadline - but  . . .  maybe next month I will be earlier??  (Maybe not)
I found a Christmas stitchery in the "cupboard" so it was perfect for a quick finish and I thought I'd try a new binding method  at the same time.  For the full long drawn out story of why it wasn't as quick as it should have been go here.
But for the short version - here it is.



OK - off to look for June's UFO
Happy Sewing everyone!




7 comments:

Betsy said...

Susan, it is adorable

Susan said...

Thanks Fiesta

Maria said...

Such a cute little stitchery.
Lovely finish.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

It's just so, so cute! Great job!!

Fiona said...

Lovely Christmassy finish...
Hugz

Dayna at Driving Miss Daisy said...

I really love that..very cute!

Marilyn said...

A cut little quilt Susan. Lovely finish.