Thursday, July 5, 2012

.... a cushion (#12)

Having realised we are half way through the year I picked out a couple of quick to finish UFO's to do this month...

this was a top made with 3 others in a stitchalong a couple of years ago - we each did one border and sent it on to the next person to do the next


I did some quilting in the ditch for the top and added a pocket back


now I have a brand new happy cushion 
which I love a lot

It's a great way to make an item... and new friends

How are you doing with your list of UFO's.... mine is half way now!!! yaya
(that really just means there were far too many unfinished things in my cupboard!)

Hugz from FionaBubz

9 comments:

Fiona said...

..

CathyC said...

this is lovely ;-)
what a lovely reminder of new friends made ;-)
UFO's ........ still on my to do list, and now I have been distracted with some new BOMs and some knitting ;-)

Chris H said...

That has turned into a really cute cushion! WEll done on all your finishes... I've finally done ONE this year... hee hee.

Barb said...

That is adorable!

Maria said...

Your cushion looks great Fiona.
How am I doing with my list..LOL..would you beleive just adding more.

Susie said...

what an adorable cushion....

Jo in TAS said...

Looks great, I really should do something with mine

KJC said...

What a great cushion. Really quirky
Lavinia

KaHolly said...

Hi, Fiona, fancy meeting you here!