Sunday, July 29, 2012

July Done & Dusted


Just finished my project for July.
I knew I started this cross stitch a LONG time ago - but when I was talking with a work mate the other day - she said "Oh I remember you sewing that - before I left to have DD2".  Well DD2 is now 8 - so I finished the cross stitch part (except for the words and hair highlights) in 2004.

The original wording was "A Wild Wonderful Wacky Woman Lives Here"  but it doesn't really suit our entrance area in the house - but it's going to look great in my Sewing Space.




The pattern is 1331 - Wacky Woman Designed by Diane Arthurs from Imaginating
PS For those who don't know - my surname is Wild -makes this even more appropriate.
And I hardly changed the colours - that's unusual for me.


5 comments:

Susan said...

onto the August project . .

Fiona said...

It's perfect... I love it...
Hugz

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

LOL Susan, are you gonna hang it on your sewing room door? :) Congrats for the finish, it looks awesome! :)

Marilyn said...

Love it !!!!!!

Chris H said...

Awww that is so sweet.