Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gails 7th finish

Its been a long time since I have posted. Life has thrown me several curve balls and I just havent had time to sew. But I have been unwell over the last few days and haven't been able to do anything else sooooooooooooo I grabbed out a UFO and finished it. I started putting this framed this framed hexi table runner together in March. Each hexi was made for me in a swap from my friends over at Our Craft forum quite a few years ago and has been waiting very patiently to start its life as a table runner. 

7 comments:

Valspierssews said...

It looks beautiful. I am so glad you found something you could do. Hope you get back up to full strength soon

Susan said...

That is so pretty - I am sure there are a lot of memories there too.

ShirleyC said...

Very neat! Hope you feel much better soon.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

So adorable.

Fiona said...

lovely finish...
Hugz

Wendyb said...

OH Gail.....not good to hear you haven't been well...had been wondering where you'd been...even worse that you've been sick, but on the upside.....a finish!!!...and a gorgeous one at that!
Onward and upward with hugs from us all
xox Wendy :O)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful. I love framed hexies.