Monday, December 31, 2012

Sew It's Finished.....17 and 18!!!

Here's my finishes for the month....and year end total numbers 17 and 18......WOOHOO!!!!  These were started and quilted summer/fall of 2011.  Notice I said quilted....ugh!!!!!  They just needed bindings.......how bad am I, especially considering I have a binding business.  I get my customers quilts done lickity splicity, but mine, well I can tell you there is a huge pile waiting for me to get to them.   I can not even begin to thank Wendy and Dawn enough for this group.  I know for a fact that the 18 projects I finished this year would not have happened without them....so a  HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU TWO!!! You rock!!!
Happy New Years everyone!

5 comments:

Studio V said...

Looks great!!

Wendyb said...

aaaw shucks, Cheryl, you have us blushing!!!!! Our absolute pleasure....we're all getting such inspiration from each other.....it's just amazing how one little idea (based on our weaknesses for starting new projects) has blossomed, grown and helped so many others...we're very thankful to you all too!
And yes, isn't it funny how, no matter what profession, stuff at home always seems to be left alone....like the painter and his house, the plumber and his pipes and the quilter and her projects!!!! LOL But these are well worth the wait....they look fabulous! Great job...even if they did wait a while....the unveiling is wonderful
Sew many hugs for a wonderful new year!
xox Wendy :O)

Susan said...

Well done on 17 and 18 - that's a great tally! mmm a binding business - I haven't heard of one of those before - I think you just need to book your quilts in as you do for your customers!

Maria said...

Love your last two finishes for the year.. Well done on completing 18...

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congrats on your last two finishes for this year! Love the pumpkin.