Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My first UFO finish for 2013 .....


I had to work on this UFO first as it needs to be posted this month......



there is a bit of hand applique, patchwork and hand quilting in there

and I just love the jumbo ric-rac around the edge

 .... the back has piecing too....



This is "Pillow" from Anni Downs "Some Kind of Wonderful"....

I have made this pattern before and gave that one away too... one day I'm going to make one of them for myself.....

Righto, Gotto Go..... time for a cuppa.... I hope your week is wonderful

Fiona from BubzRugz
  

5 comments:

Melody said...

This looks fabulous.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I do love this, job well done and yes you should make one for yourself..maybe one day.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I love it Fiona! :)

Unknown said...

Fiona, the pillow is gorgeous, I just love it!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I like a project that has a little bit of everything. The flowers add a nice bit of texture to the pillow.