Friday, February 22, 2013

Housekeeping

A reminder as I've only had a handful of replies....just in case you missed it! ;o)

Hi ladies,  this is for those of you who are members of our blog, not just followers!!!),
for ease of organising our blog, would you please be able to send the following info back to me at my (Wendy’s) email address?
Blog name : eg....As Sweet as Cinnamon
Blog Address: eg. ..... http://dawnhaydesigns.blogspot.com
Your contact name (eg. Dawn) You may wish to keep this private and not referred to on
the blog..that’s fine, just let us know....just helps us in the count each month!)
4. Preferred email contact: this is so we can send goodies out to you, like the BOM we did last
year!
5. where you are situated......town, state, country please.....just gives us an idea of the spread
of our blog and also an understanding of your needs
  1. town
  2. state
  3. country
thanks so much....this helps us make our blog even better for you!
email by reply to wbert4(at)gmail(dot)com
Sew many hugs
Wendy and Dawn :O)

3 comments:

sunny said...

email has been sent!

Liz said...

I sent mine last week.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Hello!!! I have been out of the blog loop with our move and hunt for a new home! But I am sending my info to you! Thanks for a wonderful blog to be a part of.

Blessings & Aloha!