Friday, February 22, 2013

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE GOT ANOTHER FINISH DONE!

Last time I pooped over here I said the ONLY thing I really wanted to finish this year was my big blue/white Dresden Plate quilt.

I can't find it.

It went into storage along with everything else in our garage when we got flooded.  Then we unpacked MOST of the storage box to get out various things we needed, then it went back to the storage facility.
The men (drat) didn't unpack EVERYTHING, so my quilt is still in the box.  *sigh*

So I have been forced to work on other UFO's that we did find.

Today I finished a bag for my 2nd daughter, she is 33 TODAY.  I started this bag for her about 2 years ago!

ABOVE:  Lacy loves PURPLE, so I thought this fabric was purple enough!  Got it in a sale at Spotlight, love that store!

ABOVE:  Lacy will be able to use it as her 'Baby Bag' ... because you can fit so much in it.

I've probably made about 10 of these bags now... they are just so POPULAR!

I'm very happy I have another FINISH to show off!  That is two for this year... not bad for me!

ONWARD!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Love the fabric (Don't much like Spotlight though!!)

Anonymous said...

What a cool bag! Love the handles! Very nice~ ♥

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

That is a fabulous bag and look on the bright side even if it's not your Dresden at least other UFO's are being completed.

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous bag. They are a great bag - so much can fit in but because it opens so wide it is still easy to find what is hiding at the bottom.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

That is a very cool bag! It would make a great knitting bag also.

Fiona said...

fantastic bag.. great finish... hope the dresden turns up soon
Hugz