Saturday, February 23, 2013

Two finishes

It has been an extra good month , two finishes yeah! The first one I will show are my crazy patch blocks that were from a RR exchange and sat on my shelf for many months waiting for inspiration to get me going on finishing them . It was such a fun and challenging exchange and I am thrilled to now have this finished .
Sorry for the terrible photo but it was the best I could do at the time. Next is my Winter in Blogland , a free design from Ellie's Quilt Place as well as a couple of other blogs ,sorry I don't have the names but all of the patterns can be found on Ellie's sidebar.
This has a Christmas theme but I am much too late for that however you could say I am ahead of the game for 2013 Christmas ;-) So nice to have these two finished up now on to a few more ;-0

9 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Both lovely finishes Sheila....I am very biased towards that gorgeous crazy patch quilt...just beautiful.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I love them both what a great job you've done.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Cute finishes! Love the embroidered one. I like how the four corners have embroidery also.

Needled Mom said...

Both are lovely finishes.

miss~nance said...

Lovely finishes.....

Unknown said...

Both lovely, congrats!

Susan said...

Very pretty crazy blocks - and a very northern hemisphere Christmas hanger!!

Maureen Clare said...

Love the crazy patches, a great idea to make them into something of beauty that you see all the time and I love the Christmas quilt too. Two UFO's, how good is that, eh.
xox

Wendyb said...

great finishes Sheila....and never behind....always one ahead!!! LOL
xox sew many hugs
Wendy :O)