Monday, April 15, 2013

A Little Finish

I have a small finish to share today.  It was actually completed a couple of weeks ago, but it turned out that I took the pictures with my husband's phone instead of mine!  I thought the pictures had disappeared!
Birthday Bib front

Bib back

A lady from my church asked me to make it for her grand-daughter's birthday after seeing some other bibs I had made for a church fundraiser.  I have several more bibs in the works as well as quilts, and clothing for my baby girl.  Oh so much to do; I better get to it!

*Shanna
www.ssparrowinflight.blogspot.com
Edited 04/16/2013:
The bib and several like it were cut out in originally in December to be made for my daughter's First Birthday (in February), but I used another bib I made for her from my baby hope chest instead.  I pulled this out to use when asked specifically for a birthday bib.  Not exactly old, but technically started last year.

8 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Just adorable!

Becca said...

Lovely. Will be a lucky munchkin who wears thir

Susan said...

How cute!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Such a cute bib!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Sweet bib. I enjoy making bibs. Fun way to use up some small bits of fabric. Bibs are nice to have on hand for gifts.

Wendyb said...

very cute, I bet they will be well used!!! So, these were only new finishes Shanna? Not from before the end of last year? (need to know for end of month)
hugs
Wendy :O)

Maureen Clare said...

Whether little or big, it is still a finish. That is a gorgeous idea for special birthdays

Chris H said...

OH NO!!! I love that bib... now I will have to start making some! Our grandson Dante, who lives with us sure could do with more.
I LOVE IT... you clever girl.