Saturday, April 20, 2013

Another UFO done!

Hi everyone!  hope you have great plans for the weekend!  We are going to see our 16 yr old granddaughter run for Miss Teen Acton pageant!  How exciting!  cross your fingers.....

Anyway, this was a class sample for scalloped borders.  I am no longer teaching this class so I finished it up.  The embroidery is an Alex Anderson pattern.  You can't see it, but it has some embroidery in the background.  it says:

somethings
have to be
believed
to be 
seen

I did the embroidery, piecing, machine quilting and bias binding.  I just love scalloped borders!  it is 25" x 26" I used 1 2/3 yards of fabric.  all from stash!  yeah!  I probably started it 2009 or 10.  

thanks and hugs.....

Lorene

3 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Lorene...it might just be me but I don't see a picture :(

Susan said...

Well Lorene - you did say :"you cant see it"...???

Lorene Holbrook said...

Oh my gosh! I forgot to put the pic in! I will fix that! Sorry!