Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Some Wicked Finishes!

Hi everyone!  I am participating in the Wicked Blog Hop.  you can get the schedule from my BLOG.  Today is my day! 

 
I think I have already listed this one last month. so I will only add 2 to my numbers. 

 
this is my wool BOM.  Oh, I forgot, I have Novembers done too! I will post that later.  

This one is from about 4 - 5 years ago.  I can't seem to find the pattern, so I can't give you any info about it.  Sorry.  it's lap size. 

So I am now at 56 UFOs finished so far for this year.  I feel really good about what I have accomplished.  I really want to thank you all for your support and encouragements!  It has helped so much.  I really want to keep up the pace, but I have been slowing down.  I think I am tired!  LOL....  

Anyway, I am in the middle of putting another quilt on the frame, and it's an UFO! 

hugs.......

Lorene

2 comments:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Great finishes, I love your pumpkin mini quilt.

Chris H said...

56!!! OMGosh you are doing well... amazing in fact. Well done.