Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sneaking in Another Project

I found myself volunteering to pattern-test a purse pattern when I saw a facebook post, so I snuck this project in amongst my WIP's I have been working on.


I really love the padded and layered outer-shell of the purse and the fact that it has a top zipper for me is a plus as it delays little hands from getting within it's confines.




I am rather proud of my inner-zippered pocket to be honest.  It has been a while since I have done zippers so this was a thoroughly enjoyable break from a few UFO projects.  My daughter has already kidnapped the purse several times, so I shall have to make myself another one!  If you are interested in finding more about this pattern, you can go to Clover & Violets Shop posting HERE.

*\0/* Cheers,
Shanna
www.ssparrowinflight.blogspot.com



2 comments:

Chris H said...

Pretty... and OH how I wish I could sew zips easily! I find it so hard.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty purse and I love that it zippers.