Monday, December 9, 2013

another finish!

hi everyone!  I have another finish!   yeah!  #58.  I am such a happy camper.  I have never been able to finish this many UFOs before.  I am feeling alike a big weight is being lifted. 

I just finish #10 of 12 small wall hangings.  I have been working on these for 2 years.  I just have Nov and Jan to finish!  that's it!  and the whole series will be done. 

I don't have a picture right now.  last time I updated my windows 8, I can no longer upload pictures from my phone.  sigh....  in the email they are jpgs, but when I go to download the pictures my only choice is a file.  not happy!!! 

anyway, it's 20.5 x 28.5, so about 1 1/2 yards.  nothing was bought for these 12 wall hangings.  Nov and Jan are finished tops, just need to quilt them.  I hang them on my laundry room door.  I am hoping I get them done before the end of the year. 

as soon as my son in law fixes this little hic up I will be posting pictures again.

Merry Christmas to all.  I know you are all busy sewing up a storm!  good luck in all your endeavors....


hugs...


Lorene in chilly AZ!    

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Lorene,
You try downloading Picasa or you can also go to Ribbit.com, those are both of the photo downloading and editing softwares that i use. One is web-based and the other i downloaded when I am not connected to the internet. They can read your phone and convert the files into pictures!