Thursday, January 2, 2014

please bear with us…..

I’m in the process of finalising the “Year of  Blooms” pattern now and finished quilting it yesterday….so I guess you could say it was my first UFO finish of the year!!!!!?????

015 (Medium)1

026 (Medium)

Once I have the pattern all written up (which should be today or tomorrow if there are no interruptions………listening, family?????), I will get it out to those of you with December finishes, along with the December block!

021 (Medium)

Keep up the good work with all the finishes…  if you’re anything like me, your UFO pile is growing instead of shrinking…..*eek*

We’re onto a new year so we’ll be offering a new gift each month for those of you with finishes…..but you’ll just have to wait and see what that one is!!!! 

In the meantime….

blooms

Sew many hugs xo :o)

Wendy & Dawn

8 comments:

Maria said...

Wow that looks fabulous Wendy.. Well done !! I am still stitching the first one.....Look forward to joining in again this year..

Fiona said...

Gorgeous...
Hugz

Needled Mom said...

It looks beautiful. I'm looking forward to a new year of finishing UFOs.

Lorene Holbrook said...

Wow! Looks gorgeous! Just want to say thank you to you and dawn! You kept me motivated all year. Here is to 2014 and another year in gettings those ufos DONE! Thank you from the bottom of my little quilted heart....

Susan said...

The quilt looks lovely - I'll be finishing things again this year so am looking forward to a new year and a new UFO list!

miss~nance said...

WOW gorgeous. Nov & Dec passed like a blur b4 my eyes and I did not get a single finish done. But thanks to this challenge my UFO list was almost halved through the year and the only new projects were a few gifts started and not finished in time to give. So I am in again and if i get at least one project done a month my list will be almost gone... Gail

Marilyn said...

Thank you so much Wendy and Dawn for another great year of encouraging us to finish off some of those lurking UFOs. I have been so pleased with the amount I have managed - but there are still so many more to go, and yes, I can now add a few more. Looking forward to getting some more of them off my list this year.
Hugs xxx

Anita said...

Awesome quilt you've finished!! Lovely fabrics and colours. I'll have to get stuck into some UFO's myself now.
Cheers, Anita.