Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Thanks Wendy & Dawn

Thanks for re-generating this - hopefully it gives just a bit more push to get some things over the Finish Line.

I have both a long list of UFOs and NESPs (Not Even Started Projects!!!   found that one the other day and love it), and a short list which is what I am concentrating on for 2016.

It's on my blog - here - on the side bar but for the record - it's here - it may change of course...
In fact, there is a FaceBook group "The Spendid Sampler" where many designers will be creating 6" blocks during the year.  I have joined the group...not so sure I will be making all 100 blocks...depends on what other projects fall in front of me!

But I have already finished one project - I will blog about it soon...before the end of the month for sure.

Here's to a happy and productove 2016!

Susan (oh2Sew)


5 comments:

Susan said...

Let's get sewing!

Maria said...

Well done doing your list Susan...am working on mine..

Fiona said...

woohoo... looks like we will be sewing our UFO's together for a while!!
Hugz

De said...

Oooh did you say you have a finish??

De said...

Oooh did you say you have a finish??