Monday, January 18, 2016

Welcome back!

Well, it's taken us a while but Sew It's Finished is back in business!
Welcome all!
So far, we have 15 ladies interested in joining us for some fun and motivation to get our UFOs out of the closet, so to speak, and f-i-n-i-s-h-e-d!

We've written up an introductory letter for you all, which we will email you, along with your invitation to post, a blog button for your sidebars and a quick questionnaire, to make sure we have all your information correct (we don't want to have your details wrong on the blog now, do we?)

If you haven't joined us yet, but would love the extra motivation, leave a comment and we'll send you the details.  Remember, the more the merrier.....and who knows what surprises will pop up during the year?

Sew many hugs x x  :o)

Wendy & Dawn


11 comments:

Maria said...

Have been doing my UFO list. Hmm lots of stitcheries and SALs to finish.....

Lyn said...

Hi, I need the extra motivation to get some things finished and would love to join up.

Needled Mom said...

Please count me in again too. It's great to have the extra motivation.

Quiltingranny said...

Finally found the bottom of my living room after gathering disaster quilts the past summer for fire victims. Also found several UFO's and could sure use the motivation. Please sign me up!

Liz said...

Please can I join again?

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

It's good to see you are back. I would love to join in. Heaven know I have plenty of UFOs . Need all the help I can get.

Liz said...

Please can I join again?

Melody said...

Hi Wendy and Dawn, I would love to be part of this great group again. I really need the encouragement it provides, this is supposed to be my finishing fos year.

Marilyn said...

I would love to join again, Wendy and Dawn. I still have that long list - probably not much different from where we finished off, except it is now a bit longer. Looking forward to a new year of finishes. This really does keep the motivation flowing, so thank you for starting it up again.

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy and Dawn, I just tried to put a post up and it seems I cant anymore. Are you able to reinvite me to participate again, thanks, Sue x

newsurfiegirl said...

I know I am a bit late but could I please join you too!